Monthly Archives: December 2018
We hope you had an amazing Christmas with loved ones last week. As we approach the new year we think of all that has happened in our lives both personally and in ministry. Here are some highlights of our ministry this year:
This year Ellen:
- walked alongside of 25 people as they made critical changes toward living out more of who they were created to be in Christ, while serving 15 missionary women at Cru with her team!
- Completed all classwork, almost 90% of required coaching hours, obtained strengthsfinder and marriage coaching certifications, and is excited to finish her certificate in a few months!
- Began coaching/mentoring 2 group leaders in their recovery
- Led 3 support groups of 15 men to begin their recovery including 2 missionaries and a full-time pastor
- We made the huge transition to a new mission organization while Ellen continues to coach Cru missionary women part-time.
- We shared directly in person or by phone with over 273 individuals about our story of recovery and invited many of these to consider getting coaching or joining a support group. To hundreds more we sent an email with our story and similar invitation.