Monthly Archives: April 2018
We hope you had an amazing Easter, celebrating the new life we have because of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! It was the first time I can remember being home with a sick family on Easter Sunday! It was a sad day to miss out on celebrating and worshiping with friends at church but our Easter Sunday was also new and refreshing in its own way. Like so many things in life, there were mixed emotions. We know the way the Lord has for us to walk in this life is fraught with difficulties but along the way there is Joy to be found with Christ and his Body as we walk together.
coaching hours to apply for certification. Once this training is completed, she will be better equipped to help people thrive in Christ in our ministry.
- for John as he “digests” the training from Pure Desire Ministries he attended last weekend in the Washington DC area. (This training conference focuses on equipping leaders to bring hope and healing to men, women, and their families in the areas of compulsive porn use and other related addictions)
- for our family to thrive in this very full season of life transitions and change
- for Ellen as she begins her transition as a coach serving missionaries at Cru Headquarters on her new team, while still attending classes
- for financial (and logisitical) provision for these trainings
- for health for our family, we have noticed that sicknesses tend to come at not-so-ideal times! 😦
Partners in His Harvest,